Ragnarok Online Super Novice Battle Chant / Super Novice Chant



In  Ragnarok Online, Super Novice can summon 3 guardian angels to acquire some added buffs; Vigor Exlosion, Steel Body, Resurrection. I only know for now the correct command for Vigor Explosion. Here's how to make it work:

Vigor Explosion
Condition:
Your Super Novice's BaseLv Exp must be divisible by 10 - [i.e: 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90]

Heres what you must type:

Try any one of the following three set of lines.
________________________________________________
Dear angel, can you hear me?
Yeah Right!!!
Help me out~ Please~ T_T
KABOOM!!! (or anything you like)




Dear angel, can you hear my voice?
I am (Your Novice Name here), Super Novice~
Help me out~ Please~ T_T
Yo Animal The Pro!! (or anything you like)


Guardian Angel, can you hear my voice? ^^;
My name is (Your Novice name here), and I'm a Super Novice~
Please help me~ T.T
Whatever you want. (or anything you like)


________________________________________________


Here what will happen:
1st try - will not work...
2nd try - will not work...
3rd try - will not work...
4th try - Super Novice will do Vigor Explosion...

Vigor Explosion will give +50 on your character's stats critical.



Thanks For Reading ^_^

Comments